Silent Disco Party Provider
By Silent Events®, America’s Original Silent Disco Party Headphone Rental Company
Book Your College Party, Church Event, Or Silent Disco, Nashville, Tennessee!
There’s no question why people of all ages are drawn to Nashville, TN. Not only is it the country music capital of the world, but there’s also a growing music scene in other genres, such as independent rock and more. The Music City is the number one Bachelorette party destination in the country and hosts so much more. Silent Events is no stranger to providing headphones and other rentals for silent discos, Silent Church EventsSM, and more in Nashville.
Silent Events has powered a silent concert for the hot duo, Freekbot, at 12th & Porter . We hosted a not-so-silent, silent movie screening for the Fossils Film premiere at The Crying Wolf . Not too far from Nashville, we have also been hosting and providing the silent disco headphone rentals near Nashville down on the farm at Bonnaroo for over a decade.
You can host the best silent party in all of Nashville, TN with the help of Silent Events’ silent disco headphone rentals. We are THE premier silent disco party rental company in Nashville, bar none. Let us help you get started today. Learn about our silent disco headphone rental in nearby Memphis, TN, too!
Nashville in the News
- Silent Events Goes Hollywood…and Country
- 3 Venues to Throw the Perfect Nashville, TN College University Orientation Party
- 3 Unique Nashville, TN Clubs to Host a Private Party At
- Back to school, more fests in August
- University of Silent Disco 2013 Spring Tour announced
- Big weekend ahead for Silent Events
- Nashville will welcome Freekbot for Silent Concert
Nashville, Tennessee Events
- Silent Church Event - Aug 08
- Defy Film Festival - Aug 20 - Aug 21
- Belmont University - Aug 22
- University of Silent Disco Event - Sep 01
- Private Event - Sep 04
- Silent Bachelorette Party - Sep 25
- Silent Birthday Party - Oct 09
- Private Event - Oct 29
- Creative Girls Rock - Nov 06
- University of Silent Disco Event - Nov 08
- Silent Church Event - Dec 17
- Silent Church Event - Dec 17
- Silent Holiday Party - Dec 17
- University of Silent Disco Event - Jan 16
- University of Silent Disco Event - Jan 30
- University of Silent Disco Event - Feb 04
- University of Silent Disco Event - Mar 09
- Private Event - Mar 24
- University of Silent Disco Event - Apr 01
- University of Silent Disco Event - Apr 09
- Private Event - Apr 23
- Private Event - May 28
- Private Event - Jul 21
- Silent Church Event - Aug 07
- Defy Film Festival - Aug 19 - Aug 20
- University of Silent Disco Event - Aug 20
- University of Silent Disco Event - Aug 31
- Private Event - Sep 16
- University of Silent Disco Event - Sep 16
- Silent Conference - Sep 23
- Silent Corporate Event - Sep 30 - Oct 06
- Private Event - Oct 04
- Silent Festival - Oct 08 - Oct 09
- University of Silent Disco Event - Oct 22
- Silent Birthday Party - Oct 29
- Private Event - Nov 07
- Private Event - Nov 10
- Private Event - Nov 17
- Silent Holiday Party - Dec 09
- Silent Holiday Party - Dec 16
- Silent New Year's Eve Party - Dec 31
- Silent Church Event - Jan 11
- Silent Birthday Party - Jan 28
- Silent Birthday Party - Feb 05
- Silent Conference - Feb 13
- Private Event - Feb 14
- Silent Listening Party - Feb 20 - Feb 22
- Private Event - Mar 01
- University of Silent Disco Event - Mar 14
- Silent Birthday Party - Mar 25
Silent Events, Inc. is America’s original silent disco party company, that has been in business for over a decade. In addition to being the first company to introduce the concept of a silent disco party to the United States, we now produce over 700 shows annually. Our team of certified sound engineers, headphone distribution specialists and DJs, along with our customized lighting packages and specialized transmitting systems, will provide you and your guests with a unique and memorable experience.
Silent Events® is a full-scale wireless headphones rental and production company. Whether it be for a large conference, silent church party, campus student activity or a small silent party at your home, we will provide you with all the wireless headphone equipment you will need. We are proud of our hands-on approach and aim to have every client’s needs met and exceeded. With a tried and true record, there's no question as to why Silent Events is the largest and most experienced silent disco provider in Nashville, Tennessee and in the country.
Silent Events® founded the University of Silent Disco and has been to hundreds of college campuses across the country! If you're looking to host a special student activity program on your campus that students will love, look no further, you have found the answer! Hosting a silent party on your campus is easy, as the staff at Silent Events has years of experience working with students, advisors and administrators alike.
A silent disco party is the perfect way to celebrate student life, while being on campus in a fun and safe environment. Having multiple music options means that more students will feel included, all while engaging with one another by dancing and singing. Wireless headphone parties are perfect for university activities such as: residence hall mixers, Homecoming dances, fundraisers, Welcome Week orientation parties, study breaks, student organization recruitment, and much more.
We love bringing this fun experience to Nashville students every semester. No matter your school location or size, we are excited to help you put on an activity that everyone on campus will be buzzing about.
If you're not exactly sure what a “silent disco” is, you might be familiar with the concept by a different name. Often referred to as: silent party, headphone disco, wireless headphone party, silent rave, silent church eventsTM, and silent clubbing. As America's first, largest, and most experienced silent disco production company, Silent Events understands each of these, and more.
At these activities, every individual is given a pair of our DiscglowTM multi-channel wireless headphones that receive the music. Our wireless headphones allow you to go between the different types of music and adjust the volume with the flip of a switch. In addition, there are many other ways to quiet your events by using our wireless headphone technology that do not include music. Our Silent SolutionsSM offer audio assistance when dealing with conference breakouts, multi-lingual activities, film screenings, instructional presentations, album release tours, tradeshow booths and fitness classes like Silent YogaTM. If you have an issue with a noise ordinance or a venue with challenging acoustics, contact us today to find out how we can make sure your attendees are hearing every word!
If you have a need for a Silent Disco, Silent Party, Headphone Disco, Silent Rave, Silent Church Event, Silent Clubbing in Nashville, Tennessee or just need to quiet your event with Silent Disco Party LED Headphones, contact us today to learn how to set up the rental of Silent Disco headphones and Silent Party equipment.
Who We've Partnered With
Find Us On
In The Press
Really Quiet Concerts
Silent Events is considered the founding father of this movement. Created by Ryan Dowd, a former tour manager for Widespread Panic and Drive-By Truckers, the company introduced wireless headphone disco parties at Bonnaroo.
Dance party craze presses ‘mute’ on speakers
“I think it’s become a phenomenon because there are so many ways to enjoy it,” says Dowd. “If you don’t like loud music, you can dial down the volume. If you don’t like a certain type of music, you can change the channel. If you don’t dance, you can people watch.”
Bonnaroo 2012 Review
The crowd inside a relatively small tent all grooved out together while the sound is transmitted to personal wireless headphones instead of a normal PA system. To claim that the experience is surreal and a trip is an understatement. This one of a kind experiment should not be missed. I would not be surprised to see one popping up in an urban area near you soon.