Silent Disco Party Provider
By Silent Events®, America’s Original Silent Disco Party Headphone Rental Company
Book Your College Party, Church Event, Or Silent Disco, Knoxville, Tennessee!
Get ready to rock the house in Good ol’ Rocky Top! A favorite of local businesses for unique corporate activities and home-grown festivals like Rhythm N’ Blooms, Silent Events is no stranger to Big Orange.
Silent Disco headphone rental in Knoxville is a great way to entertain everyone, which is why we’ve helped host benefits for the American Heart Association and Big Brothers Big Sisters of East Tennessee.
Our University of Silent Disco has silenced the campus of UT Knoxville with silent disco headphone rental in the heart of Knoxville, TN and brought the silent party fever to students in public and private schools in the area.
You can host the best silent disco party in all of Knoxville, TN with the help of Silent Events. As the premier silent disco headphone rental provider in Knoxville, TN and the rest of the country, let us help you get started today.
Tennessee in the news
- Down on the farm, the Silent Disco rolls on
- Bonnaroo’s 2016 silent disco garners high praise
- 10 year anniversary of silent disco at Bonnaroo
- Bonnaroo silent disco recap
- Bonnaroo silent disco – Days 3 & 4
- Silent disco video from Riverbend
- Bonnaroo silent disco – Day 2
- Bonnaroo silent disco – Day 1
- Huge festival silent disco weekend ahead
- Sixteen DJs vie for 6 silent disco slots
Knoxville, Tennessee Events
- Midnight Voyage Live at The Cider House - Nov 18
- Midnight Voyage Live at The Cider House - Mar 09
- Rhythm N Blooms Music Festival - Apr 08 - Apr 10
- University of Tennessee - May 02
- Private Event - Sep 24
- Private Event - Oct 05
- Silent Church Event - Mar 21
- University of Tennessee - Apr 30
- Silent Church Event - Jul 12
- Silent Church Event - Jul 17
- University of Tennessee - Sep 20
- Silent Church Event - Sep 29
- Private Event - Sep 30
- Private Holiday Party - Dec 15
- Private Event - May 11
- Silent Church Event - Jul 19
- University of Silent Disco Event - Oct 01
- Catalyst Sports Halloween Silent Disco Party - Oct 18
- Private Event - Dec 14
- Silent Church Event - Mar 07
- Silent Church Event - Apr 23
- Private Event - Aug 12
- University of Tennessee - Aug 14
- University of Silent Disco Event - Oct 21
- Silent Church Event - Nov 20
- University of Silent Disco Event - Feb 08
- University of Silent Disco Event - Feb 12
- Silent Church Event - Mar 26
- Private Event - Mar 29
- Silent Birthday Party - May 14
- Silent Church Event - Nov 19
- Silent Church Event - Jan 11
- Silent Tour - Jan 12
- Silent Church Event - Jan 28
- Silent Walking Tour - Feb 17 - Feb 24
- University of Silent Disco Event - Feb 21
- Silent Church Event - Mar 08
- Private Event - May 06
- Private Event - Jul 07
- Silent Halloween Party - Oct 27
- Private Event - Oct 31
- Silent Church Event - Nov 11
- Silent Church Event - Mar 01
Silent Events, Inc. is America’s original silent disco party company, that has been in business for over a decade. In addition to being the first company to introduce the concept of a silent disco party to the United States, we now produce over 700 shows annually. Our team of certified sound engineers, headphone distribution specialists and DJs, along with our customized lighting packages and specialized transmitting systems, will provide you and your guests with a unique and memorable experience.
Silent Events® is a full-scale wireless headphones rental and production company. Whether it be for a large conference, silent church party, campus student activity or a small silent party at your home, we will provide you with all the wireless headphone equipment you will need. We are proud of our hands-on approach and aim to have every client’s needs met and exceeded. With a tried and true record, there's no question as to why Silent Events is the largest and most experienced silent disco provider in Knoxville, Tennessee and in the country.
Silent Events® founded the University of Silent Disco and has been to hundreds of college campuses across the country! If you're looking to host a special student activity program on your campus that students will love, look no further, you have found the answer! Hosting a silent party on your campus is easy, as the staff at Silent Events has years of experience working with students, advisors and administrators alike.
A silent disco party is the perfect way to celebrate student life, while being on campus in a fun and safe environment. Having multiple music options means that more students will feel included, all while engaging with one another by dancing and singing. Wireless headphone parties are perfect for university activities such as: residence hall mixers, Homecoming dances, fundraisers, Welcome Week orientation parties, study breaks, student organization recruitment, and much more.
We love bringing this fun experience to Knoxville students every semester. No matter your school location or size, we are excited to help you put on an activity that everyone on campus will be buzzing about.
If you're not exactly sure what a “silent disco” is, you might be familiar with the concept by a different name. Often referred to as: silent party, headphone disco, wireless headphone party, silent rave, silent church eventsTM, and silent clubbing. As America's first, largest, and most experienced silent disco production company, Silent Events understands each of these, and more.
At these activities, every individual is given a pair of our DiscglowTM multi-channel wireless headphones that receive the music. Our wireless headphones allow you to go between the different types of music and adjust the volume with the flip of a switch. In addition, there are many other ways to quiet your events by using our wireless headphone technology that do not include music. Our Silent SolutionsSM offer audio assistance when dealing with conference breakouts, multi-lingual activities, film screenings, instructional presentations, album release tours, tradeshow booths and fitness classes like Silent YogaTM. If you have an issue with a noise ordinance or a venue with challenging acoustics, contact us today to find out how we can make sure your attendees are hearing every word!
If you have a need for a Silent Disco, Silent Party, Headphone Disco, Silent Rave, Silent Church Event, Silent Clubbing in Knoxville, Tennessee or just need to quiet your event with Silent Disco Party LED Headphones, contact us today to learn how to set up the rental of Silent Disco headphones and Silent Party equipment.
Who We've Partnered With
Find Us On
In The Press
Really Quiet Concerts
Silent Events is considered the founding father of this movement. Created by Ryan Dowd, a former tour manager for Widespread Panic and Drive-By Truckers, the company introduced wireless headphone disco parties at Bonnaroo.
Dance party craze presses ‘mute’ on speakers
“I think it’s become a phenomenon because there are so many ways to enjoy it,” says Dowd. “If you don’t like loud music, you can dial down the volume. If you don’t like a certain type of music, you can change the channel. If you don’t dance, you can people watch.”
Bonnaroo 2012 Review
The crowd inside a relatively small tent all grooved out together while the sound is transmitted to personal wireless headphones instead of a normal PA system. To claim that the experience is surreal and a trip is an understatement. This one of a kind experiment should not be missed. I would not be surprised to see one popping up in an urban area near you soon.